MAK has a neighborhood association! Our organization is loosely-formed, but generally, we:
- welcome new neighbors to the neighborhood;
- maintain a neighborhood directory listing for email notice and the like;
- hold quarterly meetings to discuss problems and current neighborhood events;
- act as representatives and “neighborhood voice” to the city officials and 3rd parties regarding issues affecting our neighborhood;
- sponsor and promote “green-space” initiatives;
- sponsor/host neighborhood parties (annual Easter Egg Hunt, 4th of July Picnic; Porch Parties; Yard Sale events);
- write and distribute quarterly newsletters.
MAK Neighborhood Association Officers, 2010-2012
President: Rick Abt
Vice President: Dave Beck
Secretary: Jennifer Kanter
Treasurer: Helen Freed
Social Chair: Phil Nelms
Would you like more information about MAK or Leila Ross Wilburn? Please fill out the form below and you will contacted as soon as possible.